Wednesday, April 23, 2014

PAN FRIED BANANA WITH HONEY / DESSERT




 Have you ever thought of frying banana? there are some dishes which prepared with banana but along with some other ingredients and Today I am posting a recipe Pan fried banana with honey & vanilla topping.I saw this recipe in one of the food blogs, I found it is very easy and a different dish.Fortunately I had banana in home and instantly tried this recipe, when I started to fry banana in pan I was tempted with the smell and I had a piece of banana before finishing the cooking. Banana along with honey and vanilla extract just think about the combination..Woowww...I am sure this recipe will get you an appreciation from the one who is gonna taste this.



Ingredients

Banana 1 Ripe and Firm (Cut it into round shape)
Butter or ghee 1 tblsp
Honey 1 tblsp
Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp(Optional)

Instructions
1) Mix honey and vanilla extract and keep it aside.



2) Heat butter or ghee in a pan, place the banana pieces on the pan.Let it fry untill the brown spots appear.
3) Turn the banana pieces to the otherside and fry untill the brown spots appears.



4) Transfer it to a plate, pour the honey &Vanilla mixture on the fried banana's.




Notes:
1) Banana should be ripe otherwise it may not taste sweet.
2) Banana should be firm else it may stick to the pan.
3) I recommend to eat while it is hot to enjoy the different taste. 

4)You can use  vanilla essence or vanilla extract.

1 comment: